My Author My Hero

I chose Neale Donlad Walsch as my hero Because he inspired me to start reading and before time i did not like reading at all but now i love it his words are fantastic he's very understandable i love his words and that's why he is my hero. Walsch was brought up as a Roman Catholic by a family who encouraged his quest for spiritual truth. He informally studied comparative theology for many years. He says his books are not channelled, but rather that they are inspired by God and that they can help a person relate to God from a modern perspective.  Walsch's vision is an expansion and unification of all present theologies to render them more relevant to our present day and time. Walsch has written a number of other books which he describes as "in the CwG cosmology", none of which are dialogues with God, but provide the reader with Walsch's insights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAS IT ONLY A DREAM ?

Nick's cardinal Virtue

REFLECTION ON RICHARD CORY)